* This program had a number of Issues in the Published Home Computing Weekly
1) Line 40 appears half missing.
-> Have typed in Remaining Code from Line 40 which asks for Players Initials.
2) Line 11 is Syntax Error
-> No variable at the end of PRINT USING, since it's for the Hiscore I've added the HiScore Variable
-> Have extended Digits "#" to larger Scores will be displayed.
3) Initials for Hiscore Table was being Deleted.
-> Altered some of those Earlier Lines and Line 50, so when the Initials are entered and A Key Has been Pressed, it returns you back to the Playing Field with Hiscore & Initials on Display.
4) User can easily cheat by simply press any other key to make your little man stay up, but increase your score!
-> While Loop in Line 16 has been modified to only accept control keys.
* I've also altered the position of the Man to the Centre of the Screen because there was a little cheat one can do to remain in one position at the bottom of the screen and still increase your score.