You are in a minefield where mines appear both
- under your feet once you move and
- around you (more if you do not move)
You start with 3 lives and 9 anti-mine charges.
You can clear the area around you with anti-mine charges but you can only carry a maximum of 9.
If you reach a "$" item you get an extra anti-mine charge.
The field has upper and lower borders. If reached you lose all your lives. Left and Right border wrap around.
The rate of mines appearing around you, increases continuously.
If you end up on a mine, you lose one life.
- Reach the highest score possible by walking on empty positions or collecting charges "$"
- Avoid stepping on mines or the upper and lower borders.
- Reach the next 500 points to get an extra life and a full recharge of your anti-mine charges
- Walk into an empty position: 1 point
- Walk into a anti-mine charge "$": 10 points
- MISC -
Participation au "10 Liners competition 2020", catégorie PUR-120 :
Classé 20/31 avec 6.25/10 points.
- CONTROLS -
Use I J K L to move
Use SPACE to clear nearby area (if you have charges left)